November 10, 2005

Thank You for Supporting Me

My sincerest thanks to the people who have helped me. What you do gives me constant encouragement.

John

Andrew

Jessica

I know how competitive some of you are; these next names are not in any particular order. Let me show appreciation to all of you:

Joe and Gloria Summers

Hugh and Roberta Lee

Michelle Henderson and Lju Kajganic

Lori and Max King

Kathy and Greg Thompson

Roni and Wayne Wickens

Joe and Ginette Summers

Sandra and Johan Pisters

David and Joanne Lee

Jeremy Summers and Sarah Scott

And,
Shannon,Kara,Kayne,
Makenzie,Tiffany,Victoria,
Nicholas,Samantha, Nicole,
Michael,Rachel,David,
Kate.
And,

Carol McAndrewMatthew McAndrew David McAndrew
Matt McAndrewKelly AmosSheila Eccles
Pauline and Wayne IsbesterTed Chudleigh, M.P.P.Jack and Ann Morrison
Michlynn WaltonMelissa MacLennanKrista Burden
Ernie Parsons, M.P.P.Isidore and Marcelle PhilosopheHy and Judy Sarick
Gerry and Gaetane LacoursiereHeather GilbaeGordon R. Edwards
Sandy GardnerRita JakobschukRosanna Garcia
Charlena TucsokCheryl and Ron CarlucciGloria Tomlinson
Kathy MuldoonIrene LaFrenaisLincoln Trudeau
Laura HunterMilan and Ljubica KajganicJohn Deighan
Anne BrownDr. A. RyleyDr. P. Brownrigg
Golden Horseshoe Serbian AssociationThe Black Dog Pub Staff and PatronsBeta Sigma Phi Sorority, Oshawa/Whitby
Shari RossSue TurchetSue Savoie
Wendy SolwayShelley McMillenDr. E. Soucy
Dr. A. SharmaDr. L. LiuKate MacNaughton
Ray RosenbergNat MerendaDon Rodgers
Penny Ganetakos



And the many people who mailed postcards, whose names I do not have. Thank you all.

Thanks to those working behind the scenes in different ways promoting this case.

I apologize to anyone inadvertently omitted from these lists. I accidently removed names when I went back to correct my html formatting. Sorry.


Top

No comments: