November 09, 2005

Chris Losing Steam

Headline August 3, 2006.

Losing steam, no kidding. I need to recharge after the past few days.

At least it rained. Turned off a fan because it was too cool! Just one fan, but still.
I wanted to vacuum upstairs, here's how that went: since I'll need to take the vacuum up the stairs, I might as well vacuum the stairs. And the dog's bed. And the front hall because that's where the vac is plugged in. And I think Andrew will be sleeping upstairs tonite, so I pack up the sofa bed. Might as well do the living room, since the vacuum's still plugged in. No sense leaving the dining room, so do that too. Then I took the vacuum upstairs.

Sign of the times: When I change Andrew's dressing, he snaps photos using his phone. Not photos of me, but of his wound, his personal Life in the E.R. episode.

I can tell that Andrew's feeling better. Today he saw I was limping and asked why. I told him that my knee was really sore today. "Don't be a baby, Mom," he responded. Yup. He's feeling better. Get your own water, son.

Jess and I going out for our Annual Summer Movie Night.

1 comment:

Christine said...

No, I didn't end up vacuuming upstairs at all. After all that other stuff, I was exhausted!

Jess and I saw The Devil Wears Prada.

Andrew and I had already been to see An Inconvenient Truth.